Monday 27 September 2010

The end of an era.

 For two years, ish, I have kept a fairly low profile, trying to see if there was any nice way to get the saddlechariot safety concept into the wider world. World Horse Welfare's well timed and vicious attack on me stymied last year's attempt, and I realise there is just no point expecting the Equestrian Establishment to treat me like a human being.

I have been helped by bikers, travellers, scrap dealers and engineers, hippies, Big Issue sales people, drug dealers and addicts, alcoholics and dropouts. The lunatic fringe of the horse world accept me, but I don't want them to go through what I have been through so I am mentioning no names.


I am not going to waste any more time pretnding to myself I might be acceptable to the Horse world if the saddlechariot works. It is depressingly clear I can only succeed if I destroy the people who are blocking me. Since this won't win me any friends, and means my friends are taking a serious risk associating with me, I am switching to Revolutionary Mode.

Revolutionary Pony Access is my new website. It will offend many, but it wasn't written for that purpose. It is tragically, the truth.

The Horse world is snobbish, arrogant, vindictive, racist, elitist and cruel. Their contempt for safety is why they loathe the saddlechariot and have done their best to destroy me. (Good try chaps, just not quite good enough.)

The damage they have done to me over the last 10 years is going to be repaid with totally honest expose of their stupidity and arrogance.

So to all those who thought I was a nice guy, bye bye folks.

A friend some 5 years ago tried to get the BHS to look at my saddlechariot. He told them that if they weren't talking to me seriously, the BHS wouldn't last 10 years. I hope to beat his timescale.



To see some of my marginally more organised rants, try these links. If all else fails, try hitting them with whips. It works with horses, doesn't it? https://sites.google.com/site/revolutionarypony/home

No comments: