Friday 10 February 2012

The iBex with a complete beginner indoors

Please go to http://ponyaccess.com/ , my new website covering the saddlechariot/iBex and it's uses. This is where you will also find links to all my articles on training, safety, vehicle design and even the weird stuff on cooking and politics.
My new contact details are ponyaccess@gmail.com
and my phone number is +44 7510 736 518


This is by me. This is my blog, not Obama's and it is going to stay that way.

Me being marginally silly decided to take Obama into the Outdoor Mobility Show at Isca House in Exeter. Sue bravely decided to have a go driving, but I don't think she really thought I would ask Obama to go through such a narrow doorway.








I was pushing my luck a bit, but Obama rose to the occasion.
Don't try this at home folks.


Other than that, brilliant really educational day and it was great to see so many novel solutions to access for those with mobility issues.

No comments: